My dog is acting strange...

Uly is a Male Rotti/Black Lab Mix 1 1/2 yrs old.
The last 2 days he has been following me around a lot and doing a growling thing but not like he is angry just seeking attention. He gets a lot of attention and long walks everyday in different territories so he does not get bored. My husband and I are avid "Dog Whisperer" watchers and take all Cesar Milans advice when it pertains to Uly and it always works, but I have never seen Uly do this before nor have I seen an episode where Cesar delt with this either. I have tried a few things 1)ignore him-he is too excited and that calms him but only temporarily. As I write he decided to get back up again and is lifting my arm with his nose. 2) I had him lead me to what he wanted which was seemingly a treat. I have tried managing it with the Shhht sound and having him do "sit" "down" "upsit" then treat. What does he want??

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 11:55 AM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Pets

• Hmmm sounds to me like he's trying to tell you something. I was gonna ask the same thing butterfly. Are you pregnant? Sick? Dogs can sense these things you know.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Are you pregnant?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• No, I am not lol.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 12:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Did something scare him lately? Storm or a loud noise perhaps? It sounds like he's looking for reassurance.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I also was wondering are you pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should get a pregnancy test LOL
    Anonymous

• Lol I am sure I am not pregnant. I have been sick with God knows what. It had me in a lot of pain (so much I couldnt turn my head) but its starting to go away now and I can move again. You are all funny:)
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 12:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Is Timmy stuck in the well??

Sorry, had to. :P
    Anonymous