Do you think big boobs are sexier than smaller boobs?

I personally don't because small boobs are nice and perky and big boobs are saggy, if not now then in the future they sure will be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i wouldnt' say they are sexier. But what is considered sexy is in th eyes of the beholder. Just before I read this question though, I had looked down and just thought to myself, man I wish my boobs were smaller because they are outgrowing my bras,LOL. My boobs are ginormous these days. Any man I've ever dated or been with have always seemed infatuated with my boobs though,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I would like to get a boob job. I think surgically enhanced boobs look better than my natural boobs.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Well, I have small boobs and After having max they are far from perky - but I personally like smaller boobs...I wish I could lose weight to my high school size and get back down to an A actually..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• yes.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I do think women with bigger boobs are lucky. I myself have very small breasts and are not proud of them.
    destinys1

Answer by destinys1 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I think it depends on how you dress and how much support you give them. Like look at that reality wanna-be Heidi...she has to be no bigger than a size 0 and got dd implants...they look terrible for her body size. if she had her original small perky breasts she'd look more natural and much prettier.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I'm 5 ' 2", and mine are huge, and always have been. I honestly think that smaller breasts are sexier, but I know that plenty of men like them big, I do think that if you have larger breasts you need to wear really good bras, or it's not sexy at all. I've always kind of tried to hide them. Never wore low cut tops, or tight tops because I didn't want them noticed, but it's hard to hide something that enters a room before the rest of you.

I guess the bottom line is my husband likes them as they are......I really don't care if anyone else does or not!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I think it depends on the woman and her frame. I have small boobs but with the right bra I can look sexy and I have never had any problems when it comes to finding a man. I've had plenty of men more than willing to be with me but I am more than just boobs. I have a killer body with firm perky tits and a hot face:) Men dig it!! lol
    Anonymous

• My fiance loves my tits and that is all that matters to me!! He is more an ass and leg man though:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• For men I think that bigger boobs are sexier, I am a DD and I hate my boobs! I don't show them around at all, I don't like the fact that if I wear something that remotely reveals them guys are starring, I feel violated, LOL but my hubby likes them so I guess I have to keep the girls around and hope that they won't get "saggy"! I've had 3 babies and they got bigger but thank goodness not saggier!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2010