What are you thankful for?

When I was growing up,my mom didn't think it was a priority for me to have clean clothes,or to eat 3 times a day,or to live in a clean,safe enviroment. So now i still get a kick out of having my own washer and dryer,and being able to go to the store and buy all the food I want.Sounds silly,but these are 2 things I'm SO greatful for in my adult life.When you don't have even the basic things in life,you really appreciate it when you do. I learned from my mom in a bad way. My son will never go without.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Everything in my life. I have it better than probably %95 of the worlds population, whats not to be grateful for?

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I'm thankful that I have 2 healthy children and a good marriage and a roof over our heads, the rest is gravy.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• My son and my family.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I'm grateful for each day God gives me, my son, my job, my friends, having a safe, clean roof over our heads, enough food to eat, & a car that can get me from point A to point B
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2010