I want a cute sun dress =[

I have no idea what size or style to get though. Buying clothes is the hardest thing in the world for me. I wear a size 12 pants, and x-large tops, but the large tops look bagy and ugly because the only reason I need xl is because of my huge dd boobs. Ugg! What size dress should I try and what style? If it helps any, Im 5'7 and 187 pounds.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i got a really cute sundress at jc penny and at target just recently. just go there and try some on! try different styles and sizes and figure out what looks good. and you could always start working out to boost your self esteem and make things fit you better ...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• me and you are the same. however, it were me. i would just sew my own dress. or if you can't sew, buy the pattern and the fabric and have someone do it for you, that way you are sure of a good fit!
    americanpoppy

Answer by americanpoppy at 10:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2010