Is this church teaching god's love?

Or is it manupulating their members? http://www.hrcbackstory.org/2010/06/must-see-8-the-mormon-proposition/?utm_source=Convio&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Profile-more-link&utm_campaign=HRCnews-June-2010

Click on the fine print to see how they broke the law to achieve their goal.

Asked by older at 1:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • hmm
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• could you link it I'm lazy?
    Anonymous

• older

Answer by older at 2:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Thank you for that, and no it is not. But this is why it is important that people should read their bible's in my opinion. I do not support homosexuality nor do I encourage them. But I, an equally imperfect, and sinful person have learned that it is not my place to condemn anyone. I will tell them the Good News and explain that they are loved by Yahweh. We all suffer with our own trials, and temptations. Yahweh is the only one that can help us overcome our sufferings of trials,and sins. Through his son's birth name Yahshua. But I believe everyone is has a part in Yahweh's plan, it is between them on what they do with the information I provide. I think it's awful how they are being treated, but I know where the real blame is to be placed. False prophets, and their true master the devil. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• false prophets are all over the place including the bible. We could never know if those who wrote it were not using it for their own good though history does show it. i love you Daphna I really do hun but Yahweh isn't the only force out there that can help! We hold the power.
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• If their members can be used as an example, I would say yes the church is teaching God's love. The Mormons I have met have been some of the most Christ-like Christians I have ever met.
    Anonymous

• Anon, the leaders of this church speak for their members, how do you reconcile with the fact that they have gone out of their way, taking money from those who really need it and using it to hurt those who are in love and committed and want to get married. and breaking the laws in the process, How is this love? How can love be justified when they take it in their own hands to deny others what they enjoy. Where is the love?

Answer by older at 6:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2010