Anyone else with weird cravings???

Food or otherwise??? I crave the SMELL of Clorox Lemon Wipes, Gasoline, and Asphalt. It's weird but I cannot help it. I steer clear of the gas unless I'm putting it into my car though!

hornz102485

Asked by hornz102485 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• long as your not having the craving to eat it? Just smell I don't think there is a problem, but you are craving wearid things to east like that is when you talk to the doctor
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• you might want to ask your doc about that. craving things besides food is a bad sign.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i definatly dont "crave" the smell of gas. but i do like it alot! i smell it up when im at the gas station.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I don't have an iron deficiency. This also happened with my first daughter. I carried a bottle of lemon lysol wipes with me everywhere. I don't have the urge to eat it, just smell it.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• it's like that Gain commercial, where the woman is craving the scent of Gain. lol man that stuff does smell so good!!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• When I see so much as a photo of a beautiful baby I just crave to smell the scent of a baby!
    I am way past my birthing years and am now a grandmother, but I still have a soft spot for the smell of a little baby (unless they did a stinky in their diaper...lol).
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2010