How far can flirting go without turning into cheating?

Im just curious to see your opinions on this. I think flirting is cheatings ugly cousin personally. My husband thinks when I am friendly and smile that a guy takes that as flirting, but he doesn't care. I personally don't "flirt" with anyone besides my husband.

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 2:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Everyone has a diffrent opinion on what flirting is.

I don't think it is as bad as cheating, as long as your not disrespecting your self or your partner. I would not do it. Some relationships it don't affect, but I would feel bad if my partner did it.

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• if you flirt on purpose i think it's like cheating. some men take things the wrong way, that cant be helped. but you should not flirt with another person if you are married or in a relationship, for any reason.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• If you're married, yes I think it's wrong to flirt with other men. Even if you don't cheat, it's still disrespectful towards your spouse.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Men don't care. They will flirt and it means nothing.For some women they like that .....and then go home to their papasito.
    Anonymous

• I agree w/ you, flirting w/ others is a step towards cheating...and therefore not ok :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 2:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I don't agree with flirting when you're in a relationship with someone else, though a simple smile at another man isn't flirting. I'd go nuts if my boyfriend were to flirt with other girls but he actually likes it when I do some light flirting when we go out - I told him he's a weirdo because he likes knowing he has what other men want. Since I'm doing it for my SO I don't feel guilty about it and I don't do it so bad that the other guys think they're gonna get in my pants.
    Anonymous