Who despises to cook as much as do?

He gets pissed at me for not doing it but it's hot and humid out. I can't believe he wants me to cook when it's frikin 95 degrees out and heat up the house more than it is. C'mon, can't he make a quesadilla or something quick? Do you do large cooking in the summer?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hate it but do it anyway. It sucks
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I'm fine with cold cuts and salads. I don't feel like heating up the house..
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• When it's hot out I hate it. We barbeque a lot in the summer time which is now my SO's job. Normally I love cooking, I'm Irish by blood but my step-grandmother is Italian and has so many great recipes passed down from generation to generation. Sometimes I just cut up some meat with various spices and throw it all into a saute pan. Most of the time it comes out great - though when my dad asked what I put into it he got a little worried when I said I couldn't remember.
    Anonymous

• Hubby is fine with me not cooking in the summer. It gets really hot. I'm not hot but everyone else is. I suck at cooking anyway, so I'm not going to press for it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Me!!!
    I use to love cooking and experimenting and trying new recipes.
    Now I don't cook a darn thing unless there is no other alternative.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I hate cooking. I like to eat and want to keep my family healthy, so I cook simple, healthy meals. Send me a message offlist if you would like any recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2010