Miley Cyrus, Not Trying to be Slutty?

Really? Then why make a video like she did? OR why dress like she is doing now? Wasn't she making good music prior to this new trend of hers? I liked her better before, I am boycotting her now. Yuck! How do you feel about her now?

P.S. I don't care what the media wants out of her. I thought she was good before and I respected her ways.. I do not now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There's growing up classy, such as Hilary Duff and there's growing up trashy, such as Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan. Growing up doesn't mean flashing your skin or pushing the envelope. That's actually immaturity. Many of us pushed that limit in our late teens/early twenties, but then you get older and wiser and realize that you should be getting attention for your talent and personality and not just being another body or pretty face.
    mictamali

Answer by mictamali at 4:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i like her new song and video, i didnt expect her to be all innocent frorever
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 2:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• she is just testing the water, so to speak. until now she has been the good girl everyone thought of as a little girl. she is probably just tired of having that image. hopefully she grows out of it soon though. it's gross imo.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• She was my daughter's favorite... but I have a huge issue with someone dressing like that or dancing on stripper poles influencing my 10 yo little girl. I understand she is growing up but this is rediculus to me...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Oh, she has just copied Madonna. Sorry but if she didn't want to be slutty, she wouldn't be wearing all that or should I say, less than normal. She wants to grow up but really..does she idolize Brittany?
    Anonymous

• she is growing up...she is not always going to be a disney star and 13 yrs old.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Wow it worked look at all of the publicity?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• What video is it she is all slutty in?
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• lololololol
    Anonymous

• I always liked Miley Cirus. She is growing up, don't they all.

Sometimes we don't like a kids path. It is like your kids, if they decide to do something you don't approve of do you hate them for it.

No support them, she does alot of well.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2010