i want to color my sons hair?

he is 2, What color do you think i should go with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• don't do it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Why not?
    Anonymous

• Get some wash out blue.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• unless it is only a play color (like the ones they use for Halloween).... i wouldn't color it. the chemicals would not be good for him and also it will start damaging his hair at too young of an age. Um there is also the kool aid option (at least this wouldn't be harmful if your are 4 sure going to do it but then that will stain pretty bad and may not turn out cute. Otherwise I'm sure he is cute as a bugs ear just the way he is and you should enjoy that as long as you can before he starts wanting to do these things himself LOL
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 2:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I hate this trend. They are children not Big Head Makeup and hair Barbie's.
    Anonymous

• It isn't safe to color his hair at that age. The chemicals aren't safe for children.
    Anonymous

• Why the crap you would color a 2 year olds hair EVER. Unless it was for halloween or a play or something.

I am assuming you are meaning just for fun?

You are teaching him that what he is is not good enough or not right.

Whatever his hair color naturally is is GREAT for him.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! Poor kid!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Get different cans of spray on colors, try a new one each day and see which one he likes the best. My son always went for the blue. Never did a permanent color though, probably won't either.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I cut my 3 year old sons into a mowhawk and put in this color gel that washes out....it was blue with yellow tips! We let him pick the colors and he loved it! I think some of the others have a point that semi/permament dye is not good for that young of age. BUT.....there is absolutly nothing wrong with wash out dye! As for what mom2twobabes said....that is bull shit.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 9:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Oh and to the mom who posted this question: I have 3 pics in my photo album of my son's hair like that if you wanna check it out to get an idea of what you want for your son's hair!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 9:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2010