is it okay to walk around naked in front my DH's bestfriend? We've been friends for years and we don't mind changing clothes in front of each other

He was over the other day and I had to get ready and my clothes were in the dryer so i just walked over and started changing
DH just commented about how hott I am and his friend acted like he enjoyed it but didn't say anything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Nice. Freak.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• lol my husband would back hand me for that. and he has never hit a woman in his life! i think that over steps the bounds by a longshot!
    Anonymous

• well, if you all think its' ok - then sure - but more than likely you want your DH friend and he wants you too and only bad will come from it
    Anonymous

• if i were u , i would have never done that. i have morals ..
    Anonymous

• In response to another post? No,its not ok. Your question should have started,"Dear Penthouse....
    Anonymous

• If it works for you that is fine. No judgement here. However, I would never under any circumstances undress in front of one of my DH's friends. Just not me, lol.
    Anonymous

• i definately wouldnt and agree with anon 2:33 my husband would have a duck fit
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• My SO would of been packing his bags!
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• u are asking is it ok u are walking around naked in front of your DH's best friend ?? answer : NO !!
    have some self-respect girl !! its not ok to strip infront of ''men'' other than your DH !
    Anonymous

• Ya, this situation is going to end badly... or is this one of those posts that is looking for a reaction to something ridiculous and wants to get a rise out of everyone?
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 2:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2010