I must be crazy! I'm 6 mos prgnant and tomorrow I'll be flying cross country with a 16 month old and 3 yr old.

I bought a DVD player for the trip but I need suggestions for toys to take thru the airports and on the planes. Any ideas?

Christina2135

Asked by Christina2135 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Travel

• I have been exactly where you are. I think the video thing is great. Snacks were and will always be my biggest helper on long trips. We always bring a couple of books, movies, a couple of dolls and that was about it. You don't want to lead yourself up with too many things. I am sure that you will do great. It was always more stressful getting onto the plain, checked in and through security than anything else. Once we were on the plane I could rest easy. I always brought the car seats onto the plane so that I would have something that would keep them in place. Also being pregnant there are the inevitable trips to the bathroom that are easier if you ask a stewardess to keep an eye on them while you head in there. I have fit all 4 of us into a bathroom though but it is not fun. Good luck.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• you're not supposed to fly while pregnant.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 3:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Well actually my ob said it was perfectly fine.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2010