Do you ever???

wake up in the middle of the night and wake up your hubby to make love??? DH always tells me if I wake up in the middle of the night and I feel like "it" that I better wake him up! lol but hes never woke me up..I dont think id be very up for it if he did haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He's done it to me,I sleep like a rock so me waking him probably won't happen.
    Anonymous

• Yes, we both do.

Not often but when we do it is wonderful.
    Anonymous

• lol thats exactly how I am..hes the worlds lightest sleeper and I sleep like a brick..I dont think even an earthquake would wake me haha..
    Anonymous

• Ive never woken up, but I stay up until I decide i have the energy to act on it. Ugh but my husband can wake up in the morning like around 6-7 and start, and im all groggy and sleepy. I dont like morning sex!
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• No, we have never done that and he has never expressed him wanting that either. I'm sure I'd oblige if he was into it but I'm glad he doesn't! We like our sleep. We like to do it before we go to sleep so we pass out right after:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I've wanted to but I don't because I get worried that he'll be all grouchy from being woken up and then I'll get all sensistive about it and be pissed off,lol. He does tell me to go ahead and wake him up though. I think it wold be a different story if I did.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I tried once when we were first married, but he growled at me to "get away'. Never again will I do that!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I would love to be able to do something like that, but 9 times outta 10 if I wake up in the middle of the night it's because a kid is sleeping in my bed.
    Quentinsmamma

Answer by Quentinsmamma at 3:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• When we were dating and would go away together, we would, but now with 2 kids, if either of us wake up in the middle of the night, its usually b/c one of the kids wakes up...or that we have to pee and then its back to bed b/c the kids will be up early. LOL.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 3:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• No, I don't wake him for that. I also don't poke angry bears with sticks. Same reaction. I like it when he wakes me up though. :)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2010