Man kills woman at party.

Family claims self defence. he was refused bail. What do you think he'll get? Note I know this person. And am shocked at what he did.

http://www.yorkdispatch.com/ci_15289059?source=most_viewed

EarthMama05

Asked by EarthMama05 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If the facts in the article are correct, and that is how it went down, there is NO WAY to claim self-defense.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 5:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Depends on the law, but it seems there's enough to constitute murder, and given the things on his myspace, I doubt he'll walk away from this at all.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• How is the family claiming self defense? He was the one that grabbed a woman and told her that he was going to break her neck. The woman he shot was trying to come to her aid. I know that you know him, but I honestly hope that he gets life in prision or the death penalty.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I dont really know none of them are there but that are plastering theirs and other ppls sociol networking pages with "my brother is innocent" and "my husband will be home soon were he belongs, it was her fault"
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• The whole damn family needs a psych evaluation if they think they can claim that as self defense.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I wouldn't go around announcing that you know this family. Best to keep your distance! There's a whole lot of dysfunctionality going on there!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2010