How do I get my 5 yr old to stop grabbing my boob.

I have told him repeatedly to stop. I have explained that my boobs are mommy's private parts. I have smacked him on the hand everytime he tries. I don't know what else to do. He will run up to me out of the blue and just grab. I am ready to go through the roof. Please help!

JrSmOm2005

Asked by JrSmOm2005 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• pinch his boob. My son does that to me and i just pinch his nipple. He says "ow, that hurts" i'm likes of course it does so why do you do it to me.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• The more you make of this the more he will do it. Try blowing him off completely. Just don't let him know it gets to you. Also, limit him being able to just reach out and grab you. This like everything else in life will pass!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:22 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• salexander-- Thats what I was thinking he just wants a rise out of me. And one of these times he not going to like the reaction he gets.
    JrSmOm2005

Answer by JrSmOm2005 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 16, 2010