does your first birth with a boy usually go early or late

just wondering from people who might have had kids if on your first birth and with a baby boy if you go into labor early or late. ive had a few people tell me boys usually go late and then ive had some tell me that most of the time when its your first kid they come a little early and i was just wondering other people's oppinion

jessica6141984

Asked by jessica6141984 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It just depends on the woman and the baby I think. With my son(my only child) I went in to labor at 37 weeks and 1 day. But my niece who just had her first boy went a week and half over due. So I guess it just depends.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I had a boy on my only pregnancy. He came at 40 weeks and 2 days. ALL pregnancies and babies are different, there is no trend. Mine came on time so, your theory is wrong. Just sayin'.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i dont think the sex of the child has anything to do with it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• my first was a boy and he came right on time.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• It all depends on the woman. Has nothing to do with the sex of the baby. And every pregnancy may be different. It is all when the woman's body is ready.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• My first born (a boy) was born right on his due date and my 2nd born (a girl) was born about 4 days early.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• It depends on the pregnancy, the previous complications, and the women.
    My son came a day early, my daughter came four days early. My daughter's labor was short because my son got stuck.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• My first was a boy and he was only a few days early. I dont think the sex has anything to do with it.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• the average first pregnany is about 41 weeks. i have never heard of the babies gender having any play in that what so ever.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:20 AM on Jun. 16, 2010