How would you feel if you found out that God was real?

This question goes out to the people who don't believe in God. Meaning if the world ended and you found out that God was real, but it's too late,how would you feel? What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I doubt God would turn His back on those who doubted Him.If He's all love and goodness,we'll all be welcomed.
    Anonymous

• Well, it wouldn't really matter at that point. I guess i'd ask where the bus stop to hell is? Those of us who don't believe tend not to think that much into it because there isn't that much to think into.

It would probably be the same feeling you would have if you died and found out God wasn't real...
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i would say "aww shit"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I would be like "crap if god is real, that means so is the devil" . I would talk to him and say I havent done anything wrong in life and I deserve a good after life...I guess...
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I think all of us none believers really don't waste time thinking about that because to us, that is never going to happen. And if it does then we'll just be screwed. Besides what is it to you. I didn't think Christians were supposed to Judge?
    Anonymous

• I think your god is a psychopath and definitely not worthy of my devotion so I really don't care!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• It would depend on which god you're talking about. I've only believed in the Protestant god before, so if it was any other god like Zeus, I'd apologize for my ignorance as I was raised under the wrong religion.

If it was the same Christian god, I would accept responsibility for losing my faith in him. I know the mental path that led me to where I am today, and no one else can be blamed for my 'mistake'. I'd have a lot of questions for him, that's for sure.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 3:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Here is my question...let's say god is real...you are dead and your soul goes to heaven..oh and all of us non-believers are there too. how would you feel?
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• There are two problems with this question: One is the IF part of Yahweh being real and two is the assumption that when he returns it will be too late. In fact, Yahweh gives everyone ample time once he returns to earth. Yahshua will be coming on a cloud and every doubter will have their proof. In hope I pray that they will repent and be baptized into his saving name Yahshua, but there will be some who will not. The real question is this: How will you feel when you realize that church dogma and the truth are two different things? Every self-proclaimed pagan and atheist are not convinced of dogma, so in my opinion they may have an easier time accepting the truth than those who will live and die by what the false prophets have taught them from birth. I know these false prophets have done their best to represent Yahweh as something he is not. The proof is in the answers found in this question. My suggestion? Read your bible and..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• allow Yahweh through his Holy spirit to guide you to his truths, and enlightenment before it is too late for you. Blessings..
    Daphna28