looks...

Ok say you haven't seen someone that was once very close to you in 10 years would it matter to you if they looked totally different?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Not really. I mean, a lot of time has passed, so if the friendship is still there, who cares what the person looks like.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I dont think so.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• it would matter to me lol as long as their facial expressions are the same.. because i don't want to look at them and go are you [their name] and feel embarrassed if they are and i couldn't recognize them.. course they probably will just laugh it off due to the kinds of friends i have lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 3:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• That is, if this is just a friendship. If the person was a romantic interest 10 years ago and looks totally different now, all bets are off. People can change a lot in 10 years - both looks and personality, so spend some time with this person and get to know him/her again. If you determine that s/he has a place in your life, let him/her back in. If not, move on.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Yes and the older we get the more differences there are in looks like major weight gain (or loss), balding, etc. No those things should not matter but unfortunately they do
    Anonymous

• well 10 yrs is going to make a big change in how someone looks. like it or not. so it would not make a bit o dif to me.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• No. They're bound to change in 10 years. I would expect that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2010