Christians: how would you feel if the end of the world came and you found out there was no God?

This is a hypothetical question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• ahhh id be ok with it, but there IS a GOD!!
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• ^^^ Typical
    Anonymous

• There would be nothing they could do. Their energy would continue on in this world and perhaps that is the theory on ghost? i don't know really just an idea
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Im Christian.. for the most part but am undecided on alot of stuff so im not hardcore or whatever.

The world would be over. so what would it matter... Id be dead shortly, right? :) Im sure if it happened alot of people would feel they waisted their life on religion, but if the end of the world was in there face most people would be more sad about waisting their life on other things that were not important. like drama, hate, drugs, stupidity... and wish they would have been with family/ friends more..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• That question dont even enter my mind because I know that God is real. So lets flip the question ( What would all the people that dont believe in God do if the world ended and there is God?). HMMMMMMMM

Anonymous

• that question has already been asked a few minutes ago, thats why i asked this.
    Anonymous

• It's not going to happen, but if it did, I would still prefer to have lived my life based on the principles laid out in the Bible and to have avoided all the heartache and misery that comes with living life apart from it. If it should end up that way, I have still gained a lot and I have lost nothing. On the other hand, if it turns out I am right and you are wrong, you have lost it all!
    Anonymous

• But if evolution is correct then the world would never end, it would just keep getting better and better, right? It would keep evolving to safe itself.
    Anonymous

• huh? I am sorry...living a life of misery apart from it? interesting
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I would still be happy knowing that I lived a good life and that if there was a God I did right by him.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2010