Are you and your family going on vacation this year? Or would it be too expensive to vacation this year?

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, we are going to Disney World in the fall
    we have been saving for 3 years to go
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• we are going for a couple of nights to the mountains just a couple of hours away. I would love to go to the beach but i think its gonna have to wait till next year
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I'm due in July, so we aren't doing a "big" vacation, but both my parents and my inlaws have places at the beach (2 hrs away) that we have been visiting on weekends. And in September, my parents, 3 brothers and 1 sister along with their families always rent 2 8 bdroom houses on the beach in SC and spend the week. Our 13 kids are within 13 years of one another so they get along great and it's always a really fun, but inexpensive week. Each family cooks supper one night and we all pitch in for groceries for breakfast and lunch so we only eat out one night/week.

Answer by missanc at 3:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• We are going to the Dominican Republic in August and then Florida in September
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• We go every year. This year, we are going to Branson. We are staying 4 nights and going to Silver Dollar City, the Titanic museum and the Ripley's museum. It will cost $650.00 for the motel, museums and park. Extra for gas and lodging. Easy Peasy.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• We just bought a new house and haven't yet sold the old one. We've done lots of remodeling and repairs to both houses and are currently paying two mortgages and utilities for both houses. If we go on vacation it will be a very small scale trip. If we hadn't decided to upgrade our house we could have gone on a really great vacation, but there's always next year!
    Anonymous

• We are going to do a few day trips, and hopefully go camping. But no full blown vacation this year. It is too hard with me being pregnant and my husband getting over an injury from work...it will just be too hard. Next year we are planning one though!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• We are going to Ausin in Nov. for a football game, Vegas in Dec. for the National Finals Rodeo, taking the girls to Branson in August, then we are talking about going to Big Cedar Lodge just my husband and I.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Hubby cant take enough time off but we just spent a weekend at Great Wolf Lodge. Gotta say, we love that place! The weather was crappy outside but it didnt matter because everything was inside! We will be going back!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 3:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• we're going to Destin florida in Aug...HOPEFULLY, oil spill pending here!

And in July we rented a house on a lake, looking forward to that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2010