I woke up this morning and my husband wasn't in bed with me

The whole room smelled like rotten eggs. When I found him on the couch i asked him what was up with him sleeping there. He said I had been farting in my sleep all night and he just couldn't handle the smell anymore. I feel so bad. Do you think he'll ever have sex with me again?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• LMAO! I needed a good laugh! Thanks

• Please, tell me what you ate that caused such stinky gas. i can't get my husband to stop pawing all over me all the time and would love to run him out of the room every night. what's your secret?!?!?!?

• no he never will
    might as well get a divorce

• please, girl... YES. he's a man!

• omg!!! I'm sorry if you are serious! But I needed a laugh and you gave it to me. And to answer ur question of course he'll sleep w/ you again. Just remember what you ate and avoid it next time.

Answer by DaGoodLife at 5:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 5:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I don't know if you're really serious or not, but I was glad I didn't just take a bite or a drink when I read it. I nearly hurt myself laughing as it was lol
    Yes, he will come back for more... after all I'm sure he's smelt just as bad or worse..
    Look at the bright side, now you're free to do it any time you want and likely can't top that!
    Until you make a grown man have to pull over to start puking from your powerful aroma, then you've not touched the ranks of at least one man that I know.

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Lol! I know to you it's not that funny (if this is real) but I think in a while you two will laugh about this. And I still have sex with my dh even though he peels the paint at times lol!

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2010