I am new to this....

I am new to cafemom and have no friends at all don teven no how to make any.... It really doesnt matter how old you are or anything I just like to have people to talk to sometimes.....

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Whats up Heather!? What kind of questions do you have?
    SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 4:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Hi Heather!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Its just I see everyone else has friends on here I am very shy and I dont no how to get started...
    Heather9601

Answer by Heather9601 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I think the best thing is to get involved in other groups and find something in commom with other moms, I haven't been here for a long time but I have met some great moms so far, I also got myself involved in some of the groups I had interest in. Good luck! This is a great site and I am sure you meet some great moms.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I'll be your friend!
    The best way to make friends around here is to just be active. Find a group that meets your interests and just post. Another fun way is to play the profile games like super mom or critter car -pool. As you go around from profile to profile make comments on the photos you love or leave comments in the chatterboxes of those you have things in common with. If you have questions, stop by my profile.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Hi Heather!
    I don't spend time in groups only in the q&a section. PM...personal message me if you want.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2010