Are you going on vacation this summer and if so where are you going??

Chas21

Asked by Chas21 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes but I don't know where yet, my hubby won't tell me lol He wants it to be a surprise.. but nowhere to far, definately in the lower 48 and most likely the west.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• no, but I wish I was maybe next year
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• No...we just can't afford it this year with my husband's cut in pay.
    No biggie, there's a lot to do here at home and a lot of places we can visit and do for free, so it won't be so bad.
    I know we can most likely do something next year when his pay is supposed to more than double. His government job has a 1 year probation period before they will give you the big bucks...LOL. In the meantime, we just have to live on his meager salary as it is.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Yes, Camping at Blowing Rock, Camping in Virginia, Camping near Asheville, Camping near Myrtle Beach, and Camping several different spots along the Blue Ridge Parkway!
    americanpoppy

Answer by americanpoppy at 10:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2010