FertiliyBlend

I bought fertiliyblend at Whole foods a week and a half ago and was taking the 2 pills per day as sated on the bottle. However it said not to take it for more than a week. I was wondering how long I need to wait before I can take it again. I am also taking vitex alone as there wasn't any in the fertility blend. Thanks.

jombmomi

Asked by jombmomi at 4:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It's NOT true Fertility Blend if it says not to take it for more than a week.

I am looking at my bottle of Fertility Blend which I bought from http://www.fertilityblend.com/. It the ONLY one that is clinically proven. All this says is that you should discontinue it when you find out you are pregnant.

Also Fertility Blend contains Vitex as well as many other herbs so you should not be taking more Vitex on top of the Fertility Blend.

I took Fertility Blend for the full month like it says to on the bottle and got pregnant that month. It's the BEST stuff on the market BUT there are MANY impersonators.

Anonymous

• Do you know who is the maker of the TRUE fertility blend? Where all can you get it and how much does it cost? Thanks
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• You can get it from several health food stores but usually it's cheaper to order directly from their site.

www.fertilityblend.com

It depends on how much your order but the pricing is listed on the site.
    Anonymous