Does anyone own a housekeeping business?

If so, whats it like? hours? pay? Is it worthwhile?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't own a housekeeping business, but I do own a business.  With most home based business you get to decide how many hours you are going to put in, what times you are going to work and what you are going to charge your clients.  Owning your own business is well worth it, but remember it takes a lot of planning before you have your grand opening and it takes a while before you can take a salary.  In the beginning, any profits you make will go back to the business to pay for things like your website, phone, business cards, ect.

I invite you to join my business group Mommy Movers & Shakers.  Many of the group members are business owners and we can offer advice and answer questions during the start-up process.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I clean houses part time, my one job I get 70.00 and the other is 80.00 both houses take less than 3 hours about 2 1/2. Then I have an apartment I do every month and I get 30.00 and it only takes me about an hour but I stretch it out to an hour and a half because I love talking with the woman(she's older) and I think she likes the company.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2010