What is the last thing you bought that...

you got a really good deal on?

I bought myself a pair of Coach flilp flops and two pairs of jeans for my oldest daughter.

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 4:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nine authentic Boyd's Bears figurines at a yard sale last Labor Day weekend for only 50-cents each!
    I collect them and I KNOW they are worth a heck of a lot more than 50-cents each...LOL...what a steal!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• DH and I have been trying to buy up camping stuff so we can start camping this fall. I went to a yard sale and found a 3-dome tent that sleeps 10 for $40. The guy was also selling a back-pack that was a cooler and came with plates, cups and silverware, and another pup-tent. The backpack was 15 and pup-tent was $10. I REALLY wanted them but only had $29. He said he would sell me the big tent for $29 then before I left he decided to throw in pup-tent and back-pack for free. I was SOOO excited! The big tent alone usually runs close to $200.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I bought this last week in periwinkle.

http://www.danier.com/eng/Women-ShortJackets/104020094

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Gas last night. We bought 30 gallons (which will last about a month) for 87 CENTS. Our grocery store offers Fuel Perks & for every $50 you spend you get 10 cents off per gallon. Normally we get $1-$1.50 off per gallon but this time around we got $2.50 off per gallon because in the last month we have grocery sshopped 2x's, done misc. shopping several times and we bought Alice In Wonderland for ourselves and for a friend when they had a promo offering 40 cents off per gallon if you bought the movie (which they also attached a coupon to--we bought a $34.99 Blue Ray/DVD set for $14.99). We paid just under 3 cents per gallon. If we would have spent another $27 on groceries we would have gotten free gas which we have had before (we bought gifts cards for Best Buys when we bought appliances which got us double Fuel Perks) and ended up with something like 6 mos. of free gas in 2008.
    Anonymous

• well i dont really buy nice things anymore, i have cut out most un-needed spending, although i will get crazy with my hair products. a new hair conditioner i had been dying to try was usually 6.99 and i felt that was far too much for a small bottle, but i caught a sale where they had a bottle twice the normal size for 4.99, so it was like getting 2 bottles for 5 bucks!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I bought a jacket from that store Cache from a consignment store for $23. It probably sold for over $100. I think it was brand new, too!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I got a $30 maternity shirt for 5 bucks at Kohl's lol. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Well now make it a boat :) I bought my husband a boat for Father's Day :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:07 AM on Jun. 16, 2010