Why would he say this? Slip of the tongue?

UK Prime Minister David Cameron recently said on the BBC that the twin towers were "blown up" on 9-11.

Do you believe he spoke the truth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWWHtC1CIi0

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• some people believe they were blown up
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I believe it.
    There is no other credible explanation as to how three buildings were pulverized that day and fell at near free fall speed into their own footprints.Controlled demolitions.
    Plus residues of hi tech explosives were found in the rubble.

Whether or not he meant to, he spoke the truth.
    Anonymous

• No but maybe he believes it. Which means nothing
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I think it was more like an expression. I say that I'm gonna blow up, sometimes, but I really don't blow up, kwim? The buildings were destroyed, totally. But it wasn't from a controlled demolition. It was from the planes that ran right into them, and the resulting fires.
    Anonymous

• "It was from the planes that ran right into them, and the resulting fires."

Yes, we all know the official story and you have repeated it well, bravo. You "learned" your lesson well. Problem is, it doesn't jive with a little thing called reality. Asymmetrical damage to the buildings would NOT cause them to pulverize and fall symmetrically. A controlled demolition would.
    Anonymous

• "No but maybe he believes it. Which means nothing."

Hmmm...So his words "mean nothing".
    Could that be because you don't want them to mean anything since they contradict your world view and thinking otherwise would force a paradigm shift?

Do the opinions of over one thousand US architects and engineers who have gone on record questioning the official account also "mean nothing" for the same reason? In denial much?
    Anonymous

• There is no other credible explanation as to how three buildings were pulverized that day and fell at near free fall speed into their own footprints.Controlled demolitions.

There are plenty of credible explanations. You just refuse to listen to reason.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I love how those who think it was a conspiracy or whatever crap always write in anon....................too scared to show face! If you really believe what you wrote, you would show your face. Just saying................
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 5:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Who knows--anything is possible.Some engineers say they were brought down by controlled demolition. And some say they were brought down by military planes---the color and markings resembled military planes---and that there bombs on the planes. I am not ruling anything out....when you consider the "powers behind the throne" so to speak. We will never know for sure though.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I believe it.

Yeah...I dare you say that to the face of those who WITNESSED the whole damn thing.
    Anonymous