christians how would you feel if you saw a Goddess standing next to God when you went to Heaven or how would you feel if you ended up in a place like the Wiccan Summerland or a differeant religion's afterlife after you died

I have a few hypothetical questions. What would you do if after you had died and whent to Heaven and you finally see God what would you really and truly do if standing beside the male God you believe in there was a Goddess beside him? would you be mad or annoyed and say something along the lines of "I'm sorry Goddess I didnt believe in you and I didnt think that you were real so I dont want to stay in Heaven."? would you want to go back to Earth so you wouldnt have to be around the Goddess or would you not care because you were finally in Heaven?

and if you did go to a place that was like what you imagine Heaven to be like only to find out that it was called something different like the Wiccan Summerland, the Norse Valhalla or the Welsh afterlife realm Annwn would you really care about the name? would you want to stay in a place that was exactly like Heaven even if it ended up being called something else?

flower_angel

Asked by flower_angel at 5:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• id say to them both "dang i thought y'all were one person!" and smile cause shoot id still be in Heaven! and i would never ask to leave and i would not care what it was called. imo the point is to be good enough to get there, a name means nothing to me...its just semantics in my book.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• If I were dead, would I really have a choice? I honestly don't understand the point of these questions.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 5:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I honestly don't know what Heaven is like and don't presume what it will be. I also don't presume to know all that God knows and don't presume that He would tell me all about what it will be like or who will be there. I just trust in Him to know what's best for me. THAT'S all I need to know.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I'm a Christian and if I saw a female Goddess next to God, I would figure I must have lived my life right and came to the right place. I believe that God has a wife and that they are the parents of our spirits.
    Anonymous

• why would anyone be upset if there were a Godess beside God? and no I wouldnt care what they call heaven.
    Anonymous

• I would laugh so hard.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 5:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i would just think it didnt hurt to just believe in what i did, at least i didnt end up in some sort of hell...
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 5:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Not gonna happen so no need to play what if!!!!
    Anonymous

• I would figure the goddess turned Christian or wouldn't be in Heaven

Answer by admckenzie at 5:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i would fall to my knees facing GOD THE FATHER and praise and worship HIM AND ONLY HIM.regardless of who else was there
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2010