is it normal to pee everytime i throw up?

i have been sick, i am pg with #2 and everytime i throw up i pee my pants lol, is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is, but I would start doing Kegel exercises. Sometimes, even after pregnancy, the muscles are still kind of lax, and in extreme cases, surgery is needed.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Omg I pee my pants all the time, when I laugh too hard, When I caugh, if I get up too fast, and yes when I throw up.. it sucks lol, but it will be over soon. (hopefully)
    Anonymous

• I had to sit on the toilet with the trash can between my knees a lot when I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Yes it is normal. One of the down sides of pregnancy lol. I have that issue whenever I get sick or if I laugh too hard and every once in a while when I sneeze.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 6:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I still do and my baby is 4! Whenever I sneeze too hard.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• yep. Perfectly normal. I did the sitting on the toilet and puking in a trash can too. The trash can can be dumped and flushed and no laundry.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2010