Adding Pictures To Questions?

I think it's ironic how many say it can't be done, when in reality it can be done if you know the proper HTML coding for images.
LoLbutton
There are many sites that teach HTML coding. HTML for Images for example. Do you know HTML coding?

SAHMinIL2

Asked by SAHMinIL2 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Thanks for the clarification! =D
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I should add that HMTL coding does count against your character limits.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Would you like a cookie?
    Anonymous

• No thanks.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• That is well and good for computer savvy moms. I am not exactly computer illiterate myself and I followed the advice you posted in the other question and all I got was code so it isn't as easy as you make out for those who don't deal with code regularly and seriously as easy as the rich text editors are to use these days, who in the general population of a site like this does. I will be sure to reference this question though when I answer from now on.

However, I will call you on the character count issue. I know for a fact every character and space of html code counts for the limit. I deal with it here on daily basis and have for years. It is frustrating as all heck.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:39 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I said I should add that the HMTL DOES count against your character limit, which means that if you have a bunch of HTML coding in the question you can NOT type as many words. As you rightly pointed out, every character and or space is counted toward character count. HTML is a little hard to work with at first, but once you understand it or have gotten it to work once, then it's not that hard. For the image code SRC is the URL (web address where you can find the picture). That means the picture has to be uploaded somewhere else first and needs it's own unique web address. ALT is the picture name. You also have to make sure you have the = and all the " in the proper places. In addition you have to be sure there is a open < and closed > tag. Also the correct spaces. There is ONLY a space between the ending " for the SRC and letter A for ALT AND a space between G in IMG and S in SRC. The reset of it is NO spaces.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2010