sex question

I was just wondering about orgasms. I thought I didn't have them but after researching it seems I do but they aren't very strong and I have clitoral ones not g-spot ones. Can every woman have g-spot orgasms? Do they feel better? Would a toy help me? Sex irritates me because even if I really want to do it I am usually not satisfied when we are done even if I have 2 of my little clitoral orgasms. Oh and I have to touch myself during sex or I don't really like it at all. Any suggestions? i am so sick of being disappointed with sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't have a gspot orgasm until I was 50 and that was due to my own ignorance about it. I too could only get a clitoral orgasm. I bought a jack rabbit vibrator and had a gspot orgasm by accident and OMG it was intense and wonderful! You can buy them online for under $20 and they are worth every dime. I'm never satisfied during intercourse but the Jackrabbit takes care of me later! (well on days I can even orgasm anymore. meds are screwing up having orgasms now!)

Answer by admckenzie at 6:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Buy this toy and figure out what a mind blowing orgasm is... If you ever had one, you would not forget! Since you are wondering if your orgasms are very strong, you must not be having mind blowing ones. You need to figure out what gives you the mind blowing ones before you can expect your partner to know what to do.

I would make sure to play with it alone the first few times and then let your partner join the fun.

http://shop.tootimid.com/impulse-jack-rabbit.aspx

This was the best money I have ever spent on me.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• i'm very sexual and not shy about exploring my body when i'm at home alone, i gan honestly say neither i nor any sexual partners have been able to find my g spot. i don't even think i have one at this point cause i've tried and just can't fnd it. i do have amazing clitoral orgasms though to the point where i have convulsions so you. might not be able to find your g spot but you can have an amazing orgasm if you're rubbed the right way
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I was in your shoes once and while I had intense clitoral orgasms I was getting bored with them. I told my DH I wanted to have a Gspot O, so we did a little research and tried it out. Let me tell you, the first Gspot I had, I actually cried! It was that GOOD. I couldn't even move....I would do some research online for tips. The first time I had one we did 69 but he also put his index finger in and bent it while pushing at the same time on the inside of me. Now I have them every-time we have intercourse but usually only when I'm on bottom. Once you have one, you'll crave it and not want regular clitoral Os.
    Anonymous

• you should try Anal. i think that brings the Best Orgasms!
    americanpoppy

Answer by americanpoppy at 10:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2010