listen to this bull crap....

I told my childs father that he needed to save some money for our childs birthday party which isn't till august but the place she wants to have it is $250 that does not include anything but the place and pool no cake goodie bags food nothing. he told me well thats what i give you child support for he goes i am not suppose to buy her anything at all no gifts for birthday or xmas you have to buy it all. so i question him on the "gift" thing he said child support is for gifts and all ok he gives me $200 a MONTH i cant buy everything with that...and no i don't even want him to pay half just $50-$100 would be fine

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you better not invite him then!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• not inviting him is stooping to his level. Maybe you can decide with him on how much he can chip in on, not demand a certaiin amount. If not, move on with planning, if he won't help then you still are going to have the party right?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Theres no level to stoop to,hes a horrible father! I wouldnt want my daughters dad coming to the birthday party I PAYED FOR ,when he didnt even want to buy his little girl a present! wow..and the dead beat dad award goes tooooo....!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 6:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• um... no Child support is for living expenses.
    Send him an itemized bill of what it cost to feed/clothe etc a child for a month (or a year) (LOL -- I did that once when i got frustrated -- didn't really sink in though)

but seriously.... that's horrible. I would not invite him .... if your dd wants to invite him she can but otherwise he can celebrate (or not ) with her seperately.

G.L. is there any changing her mind or shopping around for a cheaper place? Or maybe you can get a lot of fam. to pitch in with food etc.
    This year I bought my dd a slip and slide invited a couple of friends and made a cake WITH her... she loved it and forgot about wanting a party. (but she's 5)
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 7:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Well then who cares if he isn't there. Don't invite him if you are paying for it all. Or maybe tell princess, that a normal party is all you can afford rather than this extravagant place.
    Anonymous