Now really, who is in the wrong here?

I have a small dog and 2 small kids... whenever i go somewhere that the dog can go then I take him ( usually to certain family memebers houses...but I have never taken him to like a store or anything public like that and never to a family memeber or friends house who has told me that they dont want dogs in their house) .....Well anyways my brother and his fiance ( that no one in the family likes because of other things she has done) live with my mom ( who got me this dog) and whenever we go out there I take him... well her and my brother are looking for a place of their own and since I know she doesnt like animals I was teasing her and said " I can get ya a puppy for your new house" instead of knowing it was a joke she got mad and told me that she will never have a disgusting animal in her house. And later that night when I got on Facebook and seen she made a group called *continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Leave a comment on her group saying "If you ever need an outfit to match that stick up your ass, give me a call" and leave it at that. LOL.

You were lightly teasing...she's just being a biznatch.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• " I hate people who take their ugly little dogs everywhere they go" ...... I have always tried to be nice but she has done so many hurtful and dumb things and she hasnt even been around for a whole year yet .... I am just about to completely cut ties with her.
    Anonymous

• You were egging her on. Grow up.
    Anonymous

• You are in the wrong.
    Anonymous

• OP

Yeah but how am I in the wrong just because I asked her if she wanted me to get her a dog?
    Anonymous

• I'm not too crazy about ppl who take their ugly little dog w/ them either, I have neighbors on both sides who have awful yapping little dogs and I get so sick of hearing them..... I wouldn't have gone so far as she did, but to say your going to cut ties with her is a little drastic
    Anonymous

• OP

I am not cutting ties with her just over this.... she has done alot of things ( stole money, pretended to be pregnant, talks down to my brother and my mom ) .... and my dog isnt yappy ( and I am not just saying that because he is my dog) and he is house broken and everything it isnt like he is going around peeing on everything and barking... he basically sleeps in the corner whenever we go somewhere...
    Anonymous

• I actually am on yourside... Obviously you were joking and any normal person wouldnt get that mad over that, she seems very rude and immature to go that far, hoepfully she doesnt stick around long enought to actually be your sister in law
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 6:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I think you both probably just have a dislike for each other and need to agree to disagree. She shouldnt have taken it so seriously but you might have been pushing it a little far too.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 6:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• You already don;t like the fiancee, so there is no love lost! Besides, you KNEW she didn't like dogs, so what was the point in saying anything at all? It sounds to me like you WERE trying to stir the pot....even just a little--but you don;t like the fact that the fiancee "dished it back at you!?"

Bottom line, you get what you give! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2010