help. blood after pooping???

i just took a normal dump, i'm 8 1/2 months pregnant so i do have a couple hemorrhoids but they haven't been painful and i haven't had problems pooping at all cause i have a healthy diet but i just saw a lot of blood in the toilet when i went to flush. i think one of the hemorrhoids popped. the blood isn't from my vagina, i checked and it definitely came from my rectum. has this happened to any of you? should i call my midwife or go to the ER...the bleeding did stop but i wanna know if i need to do anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Health

• you should be fine, I have seen hemorrhoids bleed like this it always looks worse then it is
    Anonymous

• Yea, definitely a hemorrhoid and nothing to be concerned about. You're just lucky it doesn't hurt! You can get some witch hazel or like tucks to help with it, but you're going to be fine, don't worry about calling anyone.
    Anonymous

• op-is it gonna scab or will it reopen if i have another movement, have sex, or work out?
    Anonymous