Why do you report questions like nobody's business, but yet you are afraid to reveal your identity?

Seriously, if you don't like a question because it grosses you out, then don't answer the TMI posts! We need a section for gross stuff! Whose with me? Quit opening TMI's!!!! Stop reporting people!!!! Sheesh.

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 7:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you, these moms need to lighten up! I cant imagine reporting someone over a stupid question...
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 7:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Agreed!
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I agree if it says TMI then it shouldn't be reported. If you don't like the TMI questions then don't open them.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• we need like a lot more categories than the ones we have...but yes we absolutely need a dont open this if u get offended easily category lol
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I know!! It's cafemom not cafematuremom.com.......lol!! We all had sex to get pregnant...some is just having more fun doing it!! lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I wonder why they even take the time to open the question and to click on report question. I think that really, the reporters are deep down dirty birdies and want to read nasty stuff but make themselves feel clean by reporting the question,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Word - Yea what you said =) Why hide yourself? It's the damn computer ladies, who cares what others think about your question or answer as long as it's said in a cool respectful way what are you worried about? Geesshh. Some big babies here, kinda like we need to show ID's here like being carded for the freaking movies. If ya don't like the question move on to another. Stop acting like your child.
    doodlebug814

Answer by doodlebug814 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I wonder why it is such a challenge for some of you to follow the CafeMom guidelines that you agreed to
    Anonymous

• What What !!!! Woot Woot!! HOLLA!!!!! you said it mama :) :) :)
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You know, needed improvements and changes aren't made when someone sits back and follow the guidelines as they are. They take a stand and take action for and inspire change. That's the true definition of a leader. Women were beaten and left for dead in prison cells so that we could have the right to vote. Why couldn't they just be quiet and follow the law? Because they saw room for needed improvements! This is the same thing!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2010