Now we know why the Climate Changed in Al and Tipper's marriage.....

....things cooled down at home while Al heated it up elsewhere!

Two weeks ago, Al Gore announced his separation from long time wife Tipper. The situation was mysterious because the couple had been married for 40-years. They revealed the decision to their friends via email, which was pretty weird. Something didn't seem kosher. Today, reports surfaced that the separation wasn't just because the high school love birds were growing old of one another, but rather because Mr. Science himself was having an affair with fellow enviro-Nazi Laurie David, the former wife of Larry David, the co-creator of Seinfeld and creator of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Inconvenient? Absolutely.

Surprised?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Are you surprised? He is as sleazy as his former running mate. What a joke he has made of our country. Some one put him on an iceberg with one of the non-existent Polar Bears.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Anonymous

• Wow! Well, at least she (Tipper) will be able to move on.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I actually am surprised.

I may have disagreed with the guy on everything politically, but it always surprises me and strikes me as tragic when such enduring marriages come to an end...over an affair - all the more tragic.
    Anonymous

• Actually, this makes me sad. It's one thing to see a marriage dissolve with time, it's quite another to find out Mr. Wholesome is a cheater.
    Anonymous

• Cheating bastard.  Now we know why he has been so quiet on the oil spill. 

Anonymous

• I don't care how much money he has, I wouldn't want his fat ass gettin all hot and sweaty on me. Makes me wanna puke........Tipper got the better end of the deal gettin out before the Alzheimer's sets in full force.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• in what way Laurie David a Nazi?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 8:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• He is as sleazy as his former running mate.

I'm surprised to see we have the same opinion of Lieberman.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 8:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Laurie David denies it. The report was termed as a rumor,not a fact. We will have to wait and see what the real facts and truth are.
    Even if you do not like the Gores, it IS a sad thing when a marriage breaks up and I would hope that people will show some compassion rather than throw sarcastic jabs at them.
    Anonymous