Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 16 year old is able to buy chew (tobacco)

Where do u report it ? I find lots of stuff online. But nothing to really show me where ?

Answer Question

Asked by quiltermom at 7:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Police investigator/detective, they can do a sting investigation.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

  • Call the Police Dept.

    Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

  • Call your local police department - the local number not 911 - and turn in the shop.
    Also your state should have a local ATF that you can call.

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.