do you think i was wrong to lead a man on just to have sex with him and now i dont call him aany more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• DUH!!
    Anonymous

• while you must be a man cause i dont think so............men do it everyday so whats the problem i dont want to be tied down i have my kids to think about but at the same time i have needs thanks for your comment but no thanks.
    Anonymous

• okay I have never thought this before but if this question is fake troll but if it isn't then why would you be wrong men use women all of the time. Why should you not get your needs met?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• geesh...come on...are you really that desperate. how the hell would you feel if that happened to you? i call TROLL

Anonymous

• thanks honey im glad somebody see's it fom my point of view.
    Anonymous

• sounds like sex addiction
    Anonymous

• Grow up!
    Anonymous

• Nice "get them shouting at each other" question.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Under my moral compass - yeah, it's all very wrong.
    Anonymous

• Just because some men lead women on just to have sex makes it right for you to stoop down to their level. geez grow up already! you sound like a little kid " they do it all the time so, so am i" . I get needing your need met but seriously men are men they like sex whether its just causal sex or if they are in for commitment. You really don't have to lead them on to get them to sleep with you. Let them know you don't want anything serious and you just want a booty call. Men only lead women on because most women want a serious relationship at least before putting out. But most men couldn't care less. So just stop being immature and leading men on. I'm sure you wouldn't like it.
    Anonymous