How many times?

This girl has asked me to be her "friend" on here three times!! I declined each time cuz I don't know her= am not in any groups with her and besides that, she just used the generic invite-didn't try to explain who she is.

When will she get the hint that I dont want to be her friend? How many times do you ask someone to be your friend b4 you giveup?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol thats funny....just once is good for me, ur so evil lol, i accept everyone unless their page looks fishy! maybe im too nice
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Lol I'm not here to meet ppl either but I accept the request because there is nothing personal on my page anyway.
    Anonymous

• My guess is she spam invites. She just takes a list and invites. She doesn't know you from Adam, so she will keep inviting you cause she thinks you are someone new.
    jwaren

Answer by jwaren at 7:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I personally do not see what is the big deal about excepting her friend request. I send the generic one when I send out a friend request. I only send a personal message after that if they except. No need to introduce myself if I do not even know if they want to be my friend yet.
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• You can send her a short message letting her know that you are not interested in accepting her friend invite to see if she will stop. She might think that they are not going through or you have to be reminded. Just let her know.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2010