any nice masks for dark circles?? and what can i do to give my face a color, am like dead people!:-(((

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• bronzer

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• If you have dark circles due to allergies there isn't much to do. But get a bronzer. I use one from Physicians Formula. I used to use one from Mary Kay, but I like the phys.form. pretty well. You have to find one for you skin tone but if you are very pale, like me, I use the lightest one.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• lots of sleep, don't rub your eyes, bronzer, and get out in the sun!!!1
    Anonymous

• In order for you to get the true results your looking for there is a process to this science of complextion! ;))
    if your looking for a "quick fix", just cover imperfections with make-up.
    If it is kicking the "dead look" to he curb then you need to consider changing your skin care regimen.

Although some products are high priced and claim to work wonders for your complextion, unfortunately, a large majority do not do what they claim on the bottle. The reason for this is poor ingredients in order to save $ on mass production. Throwing in fillers like mineral oil, petroleum and preservatives like formeldahyde.... Now that's dead!! And gross! These ingredients do not absorb into the skin, they dehydrate and draw out moisture causing dull skin and dark circles etc. I represent a botanically based Swiss skin care and cosmetic company that is being used by celebrity makeup artists. Let me know if you know someone that would be...
    BrittsArbonne

Answer by BrittsArbonne at 1:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Interested in getting 20%-50%discout on these products! I'll take great care of you!!

Hope this helps!

<3britt
    BrittsArbonne

Answer by BrittsArbonne at 1:07 AM on Jun. 18, 2010