Is this normal?

My son just turned a yr old and everytime he sees me naked (we do take baths together) he tries to poke my vajajay when I'm drying off.... is this normal? And he stares at his dads junk too.... I'm assuming he is just curious....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son never has.
    Anonymous

• My son is 11.5 months and pokes my nipples. I assumed that it was cause it was something darker colored and sticking off my body. IK asked my dr and she said it was normal. I just keep my clothes on with him cuz i dont like it. lol. I think its normal though. Just exploring. Sees a part of you he doesnt see every day.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 9:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Mine never did, but I can see how it would be totally normal curiosity. Nudity is not seen as a bad thing in our house and the kids are 5 and 3 years old.
    Anonymous

• okay anon1 you are full of it! All kids get curious, and if they dont they are strage!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2010