her hair wont grow!!

Hello my daughter is 2 and she used to have tons of hair. but as she gets old, it gets thinner and thinner. It breaks off, she also pulls on her hair at bed time....maybe its bc of that??

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ask the pedi!
    Anonymous

• Is she getting enough protein in her diet? Are you giving her a good-quality children's chewable vitamin? Has she ever had a haircut? Do you take good care of her hair - washing, combing, etc?
    Anonymous

• yea she has always been one to be a good eater, i havent gave her vitamins.....never a hair cut...its short as it is....i was her hair 3 times a week
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Don't worry its nothing to be that concerned about, I say this because my daughter went through the same thing , her hair didn't grow as fast. And that made me so mad because I wanted so much to give her a little ponytail , then by 2 1\2 her hair started coming in like crazy. And now her hair is long and thick.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• p.s I guess some kids hair take longer to grow than others. lol.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:14 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I was "practically bald" until I was three. Apparently my husband was late to get hair, too. Now we both have tons of thick hair. It will come. We are waiting for my kids to grow some real hair, too!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 8:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2010