What happens when you push the abuse button?

I filled out on some one who I felt was harassing me and kept pushing their believes on me. Belittling me because I asked for help. Because she has been in the position she is to believe it is the same situation and is being very rude and some one abusive in my eyes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Did she PM you? if its just in answers,thats a little harsh.
    Anonymous

• No it wasn't in answers. It has been going on for a few weeks now. I'm talking about bullying I'm talking down right rude and evil. Saying a few harsh things that no one needs to read IMO. I don't come to answers so I have no reason to push the button here. I didn't do it cause my feelings got hurt, I did it because it was VERY uncalled for.
    Anonymous

• Oh,well good idea then. I think they get the message to knock it off or you'll be thrown out
    Anonymous

• Well I'm not the only one this happens to. I seriously think she has been reported a lot and gets over looked. Or people are to intimated by her to do anything.
    Anonymous