did anyone ever get depressed b4 baby was born???

i never got ddepressed b4 my lil girl was born but im always cryin with this one and i kinda hate my hubby for knockin me up at times im miserable dont wanna do anything not gaining any weight uhmmm i dont get hungry but force myself to eat anyways...i think its cuz i was built like a model b4 i got prego then i got fat....i have stretch marks and hate them i hate everything right now....any advice besides consulting a dr cuz even he don't know what to say or do for me.plz i need help now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think u should talk to ur dr. cause that is serious wen your pregnant cause i felt tdepressed to and you want to feel in control @ all times...but do all u can to enjoy ur blessing ....its easier said then done but u definetly wont regret it !
    Anonymous

• ya. my body was a nasty weird blob, bf at the time was a jerk, i was in school, had no money, and felt awful all the time. but she was worth it! and this one will be too.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Yes. My dr told me it was better to get it under control during the pregnancy, if you don't, then you are at higher risk for PPD after baby is born. Also, there are meds for depression that have been tested and found safe to take while pregnant, zoloft being the most popular. If you are depressed, then it can affect your baby while pregnant.

Answer by missanc at 9:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I was in my last pregnancy :( I hated it!!! I knew tho that as soon as she was born I would be fine. Literally the second she was born I felt amazing LoL I kept saying "thank god its over" I think My midwife was worried about me too, she brought it up a few times, and I kept telling her I would be fine when its over!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 11:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2010