Do you have a mom confession for today?

I do. This morning I couldn't find my hair band so that I could pull my hair back. I looked everywhere for it and then I noticed my son's star shaped silly bandz on his dresser. I borrowed it from him and used it as a hair band. I am waiting for him to go to bed so I can replace it with him knowing that I took it. That's my confession for today. Anyone else have something they would like to confess?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't get up when my kids got up this morning. Which meant they had free reign in the refrig and cabinets. Oh what a mess I had to clean up but it was worth a few exrta minutes.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I talked about my aunt to my bff. My aunt judges me for living with my two kids in my mom and stepdad's house. I am going back to school after I lost my job because my child was admitted into the hospital for having a weak kidney. Idk why or where this insane hate for me comes from. My aunt is only seven years older than me.
    Anonymous

• My dd is moving away tomorrow and I didn't call to say goodbye
    Anonymous

• I purchased three beautiful white dresses they look like bridal dresses for my nieces who will be in my vow renewal. I just love getting beautiful stuff or little girls. My teen daughters are like wow and then ignored me. I am so happy to have my little nieces to lavish beautiful stuff on.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Well my DD got away with A LOT today because I could not focus. My SO (her daddy) went to jail today( please no bashing) so I sat online talking to my best friend a lot fo the day. I made her breakfast lunch and dinner and her 2 snacks, but she played or watched TV a lot of the day because I was soo upset! Tomrrow is a new day though!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• crazymom21, I did the same thing this morning. I was so drained and tired that I didn't hear my 2 year old get out of bed. He's usually really good about not getting into things but I still get up when he does.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Yeah at this moment i hate my husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Anonymous

• I paid for the week of daycare, expecting to need a few more days in my classrooms (I teach in 3 buildings). Since I got done yesterday, I spent today shopping and spending gift cards from Christmas, went to the gym, and had a dr. appt.; all while she was playing in day care. To be fair, I'll have her home almost all summer!
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 10:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• today was my DD's birthday and she got 2 checks from her great grandmas...and i spent almost all of both of them on food & decorations for her party (Saturday) instead of buying her gifts. DH says it makes perfect sense to him, but i still feel bad. its not like she doesnt have plenty of toys already...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:31 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• this!!! sitting here responding to this while my DD plays next to me...

let me stop!! that's it i am closing the browser and playing with her !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2010