pregnant with my second baby , a little sooner than my husband and I planned, im scared out my mind that its not the right time , how will i know if its the right time and choice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you don't always know what's right, or if things are the best time, but that doesn't mean it's a wrong time either. The best thing to do is just try to concentrate on the here and now for a day or two. When you feel you are ready to look forward and see how this will play out, get out a sheet of paper, and list all the complications that you feel may arise with this baby because of the time table. Then tackle each one, one day at a time. Ex. Finances.. see where you are, if this will effect your financial situation, and try to find ways to compensate for that. Be sure to know what you will have to put aside for extra diapers, etc, and time off work.

By going through each complication one day at a time, it won't feel like such a burden or feel overly stressing. Deal with one issue, one day at a time. Planning it out will make it seem more feesable. And we are always here if you have a more specific question on it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• HOW OLD IS YOUR OTHER CHILD?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• what are you asking specifically? you are already preg so there is that fact-if you are asking what you shou.d do, terminate or keep it-sweetie no one can answer that but you because you are the only one who has to live wiht the choices. good luck mom.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• hes 8mths
    Anonymous

• how far along are you?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Maybe you should have used birth control and you wouldn't be in the predicament...
    Anonymous

• my friend has two kids and they are 18 months apart.....you just gotta give your time to both and they will both be in diapers so thats an extra cost there.....
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• "Maybe you should have used birth control and you wouldn't be in the predicament... "

Maybe some people are stupid enough to believe BC is 100% effective.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• sorry, I've been pregnant 6 times. 3 miscarriages, 1 DD, 1 abortion due to medical complications, and pregnant now.

And yes, I used birth control and got pregnant every time. I took it on time every day for the pill, tried the shot, tried it all. Guess what, still got pregnant. BC isnt 100% effective. In my case, my body natural rejects it.

And guess what.. condoms sometimes break too.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Well, you got 9 months or so to get used to the idea.

I'm pregnant with my 2nd (due any day now) and for what it's worth, that first kid will do a lot of growing up in 9 months.

I'm much less nervous now about the idea of caring for my new baby and my current toddler than I was 9 months ago because DD has grown and learned to do so much on her own in this short time.
    Anonymous