Do you go to Curves Fitness?

I just joined last week. I completed my 3rd session with the trainer. So far I like it. What are your experiences?

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 9:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I went b4 to a similar kind of gym. I liked it.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I went to Curves for 3 years. I really liked it, but I think it's just too expensive & I found another gym that offered more at a low, pay-as-you-go price.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I got to a general gym because I like aerobics, but my neighbor goes to Curves and loves it. She also is looking great!
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• i'd go to ours but they have terrible hours. 8a-5p,really? a gym?!
    Anonymous

• Anon, they should have the 24/7 option too. After your first 3 sessions you don't have to be there while the trainer is there.
    SalemWitchChild

Comment by SalemWitchChild (original poster) at 6:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Ghostwriter, I know when I checked into curves a couple years ago their prices were sky high. Now they have the 34$ a month with no contract. So if you haven't checked in with them for a long time you might want to check again. With the economy changing I'm sure they had to lower their prices.
    SalemWitchChild

Comment by SalemWitchChild (original poster) at 6:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2010