MORE BABIES!!

I know some people are going to think I am crazy but I am going through baby mode bad! I have a 5 year old and a 7 month old and for some crazy reason my baby clock is ticking and I cant help but want another. Am I crazy or has anyone else had this happen???? Maybe its my hormones!!!!LOL

Luvmy2Boys85

Asked by Luvmy2Boys85 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yea i feel like that ..sometimes and i feel like if i wait to long that will be it i wont want anymore..lol give ya body a little time to heal then hey if u can afford it why not
    Anonymous

• im soooo with you my oldest son is going into kindergarden and my baby is 16 months and i want another baby sooo bad.....or maybe its cuz i have two boys and want a girl really bad...lol.....the only thing stoping me is this dang economy....money is sooo tight right now
    Anonymous

• Yeah we have two boys too and I really want a girl! My hubby has a good job so money is not an issue but I am just not sure if we can have anther considering our fertility issues. It took 3 years to get pregnant with the last one!
    Luvmy2Boys85

Answer by Luvmy2Boys85 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I know the feeling. My son is 7 and my dd is 5 and I couldnt stop thinking about baby number 3 :)

I kept trying to logically talk myself out of it, finally dh and I said "to heck with it" threw caution and reason out the window and WHAM-O I'm pregnant :)

I couldnt be more thrilled!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• mom2twobabes, we just did the same thing!! My husband has changed job to help accommodate our growing family (this will be our 4th all together, third between us) I am so excited!!! Couldn't have happened at a better time. We were talking about it and BAM! BABY ON BOARD! We have three boys now and I hope its a girl.
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I am pregnant with # 5 and will have more! Sme women are meant to have children! Well, God made us to do so, and it is a gift!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2010