What benefits will I get by drinking water all day off n on?

yesterday I decided to drink water with everything I eat or just to drink.
Thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• People are meant to drink water. You don't need juice or soda or any other beverage. Eat a well balanced diet and drink water.
    Anonymous

• It will help your muscles. It will help your skin. It will help you poop better LOL Help all your organs. Keep you flushed out. Need I go on?
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Dehydration causes fatigue, swelling, headaches, irritability, muscle cramps and aches, strong urine, and damages all of your body's cells, and is linked to certain types of cancer.

By drinking enough water you will lessen or eliminate all of those symptoms. It's also an apetite suppressant.

Pretty cool what just plain ol' water can do for us, huh?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• your body is made up of 90percent water so drinking water is good for you.....its recomended to drink 8oz of water for every 20pounds of body weight so drink up
    Anonymous

• drink enough water and it will flush all the impureties out of your body. you'll be healthy and have a lot more energy. drink too much water though and it will start flushing the nutrients from your body which is called water intoxication and it can kill you. 5-7 full glasses a day is a good amout to keep you healthy
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Healthier skin, stay well hydrated, hair grows healthier, nails are less brittle. Water is the best.
    Anonymous

• I flavor my water with True Lemon!
    Anonymous

• Allishot, water intoxication is only an issue if you drink more than 4 gallons of water in a day (or a gallon in a short amount of time). You need more than 5-7 glasses a day. Take your body weight in pounds, divide it in half and that number, in ounces is how much water you need in a day.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2010