Are you aware?

There are specific signs that will accompany the return of Yahweh and the Messiah Yahshua. As a non-believer or a believer do you know these signs? And when they happen, as some has already begun to happen. What would you do? There is specific set things to happen in order, are you going to watch for them?Not meant for drama originally, just wanted to ask something I am curious about. Blessings..

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes there is one in particular that concerns me. Its selfishness and no natural affection 2 Tim 3:3. All you have to do is watch the news and the rate that parents are harming their children and families now days alarms me.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• If you're faithful as GOD calls us to be, you have nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous

• I have no worries, I am just asking if non-believers or other believers know the signs of the second coming of the Messiah Yahshua and Yahweh. No, I have no fear, because there is no fear in love, but I am still going to be aware of my surroundings. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• No. What signs have come to pass already?
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• what are these signs? I have heard so many things
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• not you. i mean as a person reading this
    Anonymous

• Let me make this perfectly clear! 

I DON'T WANT A RELIGION AND I DON'T NEED YOUR GOD! 

So you can shove your signs up your butt in a cocoa tin for all I care.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I think people really need to read Revelations clearly
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Let me make this perfectly clear beeky. You don't have to answer a question, you don't have to read the question and she can ask a question. If you don't like that well I guess you know a good location to put your dislike after you place it in a coco tin of course
    Anonymous

• Ive learned the signs and thankfully forgotten most of them.
    I dont need to know when they return and Im not living my life with my head up their butts waiting for those signs,etc.

And since Im not a believer in your beliefs why would I care to know what they are anyway??? Why are you asking those who dont buy into your beliefs if they know the signs of a second coming that they dont believe??

You need to start worrying about your own self and leave others to their beliefs. You are getting way too out of control and annoying with your yabber about your cult(and ya its a cult).
    Anonymous